Frequent information about advising and department events go out to our graduate student email list. You can subscribe, change your email address, or unsubscribe yourself. Make sure your email address is up to date.
You must submit an advising form to your advisor prior to registering in classes each semester. You will have a hold on your registration until your advisor approves your classes.
List of BCME Advisors
- BCME Graduate Student Checklist
- BCME Tentative Schedule of Class Offerings
- BCME Thesis/Project Report Guidelines
- BCME Transition Classes
- Miscellaneous Forms from Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluation (GAPE)
- BCME Graduate English Writing Requirements
How to fill out your Candidacy Form
Example of ChE Candidacy Form
Example of MatE Candidacy Form