The Chemical Engineering (ChE) Masters Programs is designed to produce graduates who:
- Are able to solve complex engineering problems and tasks, and use engineering, science and statistics principles to justify recommendations
- Are able to evaluate the impact of their work on society, including ethical, economic, global and environmental aspects.
- Can deliver effective presentations of engineering results in written and oral formats.
- Have life-long learning skills and are able to apply their engineering knowledge to critically evaluate relevant literature and new technologies or systems.
- Are effective leaders, capable of working in diverse environments.
- Are able to apply their engineering education to a variety of career paths.